Monday, May 22, 2023

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

 Hello everybody.

It has been a Big growth month. Lots of great things going on around here. I am selling my designs on Raspberry Creek Fabrics. They are a print on demand fabric company, that means you can get the design printed on all kinds of fabric types. 

One of my designs is Bubbles. These multicolored bubbles make a beautiful design, but the site can also show you a moc up of what they could look like, you can adjust the print size.









How cool is that? Then, just in case you are like me, I do not like to wear white, the color options are also there to compare. Here is the same design with the dark blue background.


Come on over and see the rest of my collection. I am adding designs weekly, so check them out.

https://raspberrycreekfabrics.com/pages/search-results-page?q=pj%20waldrop


No comments:

Post a Comment