Saturday, January 9, 2016

Finding money when you are working from home.

I have been working free lance for a while.  Currently I am going back to school to update my skills, this means money is a bit tight.  I started looking at blogs of stay at home moms.  Many have found ways to stretch the money they have coming in.  One of these blogs introduced me to Tradesy, a designer shop that resells designer clothes.  There are ways to earn free credit, sell the clothing and accessories that are in your closet.  You can also earn credit by connecting your friends to their website too.  Hey I am an artist, not a sales person, so check it out for yourself.  I used my first credit and got a Coldwater Creek skirt for just the price of shipping.  Click the link, earn money for you and for me.  Its a win win.

https://www.tradesy.com/invite/peej-w-5339740?utm_source=RFL&utm_content=RFL0001_5339740&utm_medium=link

No comments:

Post a Comment