Friday, September 30, 2011

Great Zentangle Blog with Weekly Challenges

Check out the diva, she is friendly and helpful. http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/  She has given a lot of great ideas and challenges.  I wanted to let you see a few of my beginner attempts at tangles.  A book, a good search engine and a willing blogger has gotten me this far.  But at this point I am addicted to this wonderful art system that helps to relieve stress.

This is a Tangle that was done for this weeks  challenge:
Weekly Challenge #41: DuoTangle v. II "Jonqal/Opus"

It's been a while since the first DuoTangle challenge.  And for those of you who are just joining us, DueTangle is a term i coined wherein you use ONLY two tangles.   There was a lot of mixed feelings about that challenge.
Mostly i really pushed people out of their comfort zone to use tangles they maybe haven't used in a while, if ever... and to really get out of the idea behind only using tangles that 'go' together...

Here are a couple other pieces from this week.
 I call it fanning the Flames                                                  Do you have a title?  Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment